Mrs. Glende’s Policies and Procedures
Morning Routine/ 7:30 Bell
1. Wait outside the door. The teacher will invite you into the classroom.
2. Begin morning routine. Go to breakfast, restroom,(be sure to get a pass)
3. Remove supplies from backpack at your desk.
4. Put homework in homework tray.
5. Put notebook in the desk. (If there is a parent note place notebook on teacher’s desk.)
6. Put library book in desk.
7. Put snack and lunch kits in the correct room bin.
8. Hang backpack in locker.
9. Pick up morning work, sharpen pencils (2), and get started.
10.Listen for 8:00 bell and morning announcements.
Restroom, Library, Nurse
1. Get permission from teacher
2. Sign out
3. Get Pass
4. Return quietly to class
What to do when you finish your work early:
1. Complete unfinished work from other subjects.
2. Practice writing spelling words three times each
3. Read a library book or reading book
4. Write a letter
5. Take AR test
6. Study multiplication chart
Procedure for movement of papers:
1. When you finish your work turn your paper over on your desk
2. When everyone at your table has finished their assignment, place the papers at the head of the table.
3. The student of the week will collect the papers and place them in the tray
Procedure for lining up
1. Student of the week will be the line leader
2. The students at the table that are quiet and ready to go will line up first.
3. Students will remain quiet in the lime, hands to yourself!
Dismissal for end of day
The teacher will dismiss the class, not the bell
1. Gather materials (backpack, notebook, jacket, etc…)
2. Stay seated in your chair until your ride is announced.
3. Car Riders are released at 3:10
4. Wave 1 buses will leave at 3:15
5. Wave 2 buses will leave at 3:20
You are responsible for your actions and you will be held accountable.
You can earn Cougar tickets!
You are responsible for your notebook!!!
Mrs. Nikki Glende